We get it. Sometimes, you might feel like we ripped you off of your money. But honestly, we will never even try to do that. Like, ever.
But if you ever want your money back, just write an email to your support team email@example.com, and we will get it sorted right away.
Examples of Full Refunds
- You forgot to cancel your subscription, and the system automagically charged you up.
- If you think UnderstandBetter did not work out for you, we would evaluate and get you the money back.
Examples of Partial Refunds
- If you subscribed for UnderstandBeter about a year ago, but never really used the product.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a enterprise plan, but you didn’t end up using the features, although you did keep using UnderstandBetter in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If you have been experiencing extensive downtime, and it has caused you considerable damage.
But, everything will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and get things done for you.